These are some answers to common questions about Short Mountain Bible Camp. If you need other information don't hesistate to contact us.
WHAT TO BRING
What do you need to bring to camp?
1. A Bible
2. A Notebook and Pen
3. Sleeping Bag or Bedding for a Twin Bed (don't forget your pillow!)
4. Towels (write your name on them)
5. Toiletries (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc)
6. A swimsuit and cover up outfit for walking to the pool
8. Modest Clothing (See Dress Code below)
9. A camera if you want to capture the memories
10. Jackets/Rain Clothing just in case
11. Extra Shoes in case one gets wet. Flip Flops can be used for showering but do not need to be worn around camp.
12. A bag for your dirty clothes
13. Money for a canteen card
What is the Dress Code?
-Shorts must reach the top of the knee
-NO sleeveless shirts or tank tops
-NO mid-drifts (belly must not show)
-NO spaghetti straps or rolling your sleeves to resemble spaghetti straps
-Make sure to cover your swimwear on the way to the pool
-No flip-flops or wet clothing around the horses
-No piercings for male campers and no excessive piercings for female campers
-No excessively tight clothing (leggings are not allowed)
Please make sure to abide by dress code during camp.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: Steve Lynn
Vice President: Mark Williams
Treasurer/Secretary: Josh Cooper
Executive Board Member: Tim Knox
Executive Board Member: Bo Young
Board of Directors:
Staff Representatives/Board Members:
Advisory Board Members:
Policy Manual for SMBC
Click to download the Board approved Policy Manual for use of the camp.