These are some answers to common questions about Short Mountain Bible Camp. If you need other information don't hesitate to contact us.
WHAT TO BRING
What do you need to bring to camp?
1. A Bible
2. A Notebook and Pen
3. Sleeping Bag or Bedding for a Twin Bed (don't forget your pillow!)
4. Towels (write your name on them)
5. Toiletries (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc)
6. A swimsuit and cover-up outfit for walking to the pool
8. Modest Clothing (check with your local director for more information)
9. A camera if you want to capture the memories
10. Jackets/Rain Clothing just in case
11. Extra Shoes in case one gets wet. Flip Flops can be used for showering but do not need to be worn around camp.
12. A bag for your dirty clothes
13. Money for a canteen card
*The Board of Directors approved changes to policy manual and dress code. Download latest policy manual for more information.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Treasurer/Secretary: Jonathan Burns
Executive Board Member: Tim Knox
Executive Board Member: Mike Corley
Board of Directors:
Staff Representatives/Board Members:
Policy Manual for SMBC
Click to download the Board approved Policy Manual for use of the camp.